Happy Surgiversary Pam...you rock!

Sara E.
on 5/3/11 1:25 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Happy Surgiversary to our own wonderful Pam Rock!
She has been rocking her tool and doing fantastic!
Way to go Pam...you Rock!

Sara

bvohl
on 5/3/11 7:57 am
Pam,

You look fantastic!!!

Happy Surgiversary to you

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

kgoeller
on 5/3/11 8:18 am - Doylestown, PA
Pam,

The transformation you've undergone in the past year is just amazing to see - you look like a completely different person and you carry yourself so well now.... just exuding self-confidence and exhilaration. 

As you enter "year two" of your new life, keep on successing!  You're doing fantastically so far!

Karen
rock
on 5/3/11 8:32 am
 Thanks my friends.......would LOVE to attend the meeting at Barix this saturday......will meet you and follow....ride along?????    Need REALLY good directions......ALLL of the above!!!!!    Please POST    thankyou   !!!      MY family is CLUELESS and could care less that it is my ONE year   a bit BUMMMED!!! I must say!!!!!:(
\
alittle110
on 5/3/11 12:10 pm - Bucks County, PA
Where are you driving from? I'll post directions for  you

rock
on 5/3/11 8:56 pm
 From Doylestown.....I know I go down 413 to Newtown.......Do not remember how to get to the Oxford Valley Mall......OR  I can take the turnpike from Willow Grove????
alittle110
on 5/4/11 2:16 am - Bucks County, PA
I am in the Doylestown area also but have errands before and after the meeting. Otherwise I would love to carpool!

You can get there either by 413 or the turnpike. Whichever is more comfortable for you. Turnpike is longer distance but both are about equal time.

413 south to the Newtown Shopping Center
Go right to the light at Tyler State Park
Go left for about 4 lights
Go right onto Woodbourne Rd (Newtown Athletic Club is on the left)
follow to the "T" after going under the tunnel
Go left
Barix is about .25-.5 mile on your left

Turnpike towards NJ
Exit Route 1 North
Continue on route 1 until Oxford Valley/Langhorne exit (not sure exacly what the sign reads but it is after the route 95 exits)
Go right at the light at the end of the ramp
turn into the mall parking areas on the right (there are two access points - one might be crowded due to the enterance of sesame place and that is the first one... the next one is next to Chic-fi-let)
Go left at the light and follow around until you get to Barix on your left.

Good luck! I'll see you there :O)

rock
on 5/4/11 8:39 pm
 Great directions......I will go the 413 route and stop at the farmers market for my veggies for the week!!!!    Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the rest of you!   P Rock!
Maura M.
on 5/3/11 9:25 am - Yardley, PA
WOW! I can't believe that it is a year already!  Congrats on your 1 year milestone!

Maura
Maura

Lisa H.
on 5/3/11 11:26 am - Whitehall, PA
 Happy Surgiversary Pam!! You are doing soooo awesome! 

Keep rocking that tool!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views